On behalf of the Bryant Ranch Elementary School PTA, we welcome all new and returning families to the 2017-2018 school year and Bryant Ranch community.
The Bryant Ranch PTA Board is very excited about the upcoming year, as we have many wonderful events and activities planned for our students and families. As you know, the PTA relies on the support and volunteer time from our parents to provide these events and programs to our amazing students. Please consider getting involved. Any help is truly appreciated, and we couldn’t do it without your support.
We have an incredible team of Board members this year that are prepared to lead our PTA by producing successful, prosperous, and FUN events throughout the year! In an effort to help you plan out your donation efforts, we want to let you know ahead of time exactly what fundraising opportunities we have planned for the year. They are:
- Membership Drive (September): A donation to the PTA based on membership
- Fall Festival (October): A carnival for students and families to enjoy food, games, and activities.
- Jog-A-Thon (February): Students receive donations from friends, family, and businesses in an effort to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Family Restaurant Nights (various times throughout the year): Local restaurants will donate a portion of sales to Bryant Ranch.
- Box Tops (throughout the year): Don’t forget to clip your Box Tops. More information to be sent home.
- Night at the Ranch (May): Students and families enjoy food, games, and opportunities to give back to our community
On behalf of the PTA Executive Board and all the volunteers, we wish everyone a very productive year ahead and look forward to your continued support. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. Please know that questions and suggestions are always welcome!
Your Bryant Ranch PTA Executive Board
President – Stephanie Brannon
Executive VP – Telli Chave
VP Ways and Means – Heather Moulden
VP Programs – Lynsey Ellsworth
VP Volunteers – Michaela Ehrle
Treasurer – Heidi Barnes
Financial Secretary – Lyndsey Jorgensen
Parliamentarian – Nicole Reed
Recording Secretary – Kristin Kierulff
Historian – Angela Eilers
Auditor – Linda Alvarez