Welcome Bryant Ranch families and community to the 2019-2020 school year!
The Bryant Ranch PTA Board is excited about the upcoming year. We will be hosting many of our traditional events and hope to add some fun new activities as well. As you know, the PTA relies on volunteer time and support from our parents to provide events and programs to our students. We will be announcing opportunities to help, both big and small and would love to have as many helpful hands as possible. It truly takes a village and we couldn’t do what we do without the support from our generous community of families!
We have an incredible team of Board members this year that are excited to lead our PTA by producing successful, prosperous, and FUN events throughout the year! In an effort to help you plan out your donations, we want to let you know ahead of time exactly what fundraising opportunities we have planned for the year. They are:
- Membership Drive (September): A donation to the PTA based on membership. This year we’re taking our membership digital!
- Harvest Festival (October): A carnival for students and families to enjoy food, games, activities, and a silent auction.
- Fun Run (February): Students receive donations from friends, family, and businesses to promote a healthy lifestyle. Our biggest fundraiser of the year.
- Family Restaurant Nights (various times throughout the year): Local restaurants will donate a portion of sales to Bryant Ranch when you dine with them.
- Box Tops (throughout the year): Don’t forget to clip your Box Tops. More information to be sent home.
On behalf of the PTA Executive, I wish everyone a fun and productive school year and look forward to your continued support. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at MichelleMPohl@gmail.com. Please know that questions and suggestions are always welcome!
Your Bryant Ranch PTA Executive Board
President – Michelle Pohl
Executive VP – Jenny Dalton
1st VP Ways and Means – Elisabeth Short
2nd VP Programs – Kristy Case
3rd VP Volunteers – Denise Baker
Treasurer –Alina Otelea
Financial Secretary – Angela Magdaleno
Recording Secretary – Stacey Despotovic
Historian – Lynnsey Jorgensen
Auditor – Linda Alvarez