Welcome Bryant Ranch families and community to the 2021-2022 school year!
Your Bryant Ranch PTA Executive Board is excited being back together this school year, we are better together! Though things are not back to normal 100%, we are here to support our students, families, teachers and staff at Bryant Ranch every step of the way. As you know, the PTA relies on volunteer time and support from our parents to provide events and programs to our students. We will be announcing opportunities to help, both big and small and would love to have as many helpful hands as possible. It truly takes a village and we couldn’t do what we do without the support from our generous community of families!
We have an incredible team of Board members this year that are excited to lead our PTA by producing successful, prosperous, and FUN events throughout the year! In an effort to help you plan out your donations, we want to let you know ahead of time exactly what fundraising opportunities we have planned for the year. They are:
- Membership Drive (September): A donation to the PTA based on membership. This year we’re taking our membership digital! This year you can do a basic membership or further support our school with a Teal, Silver or Explorer Membership! Join now
- Read a Thon (October): Students receive donations from friends, family and businesses to promote a love for reading and to kick off a great year of adventures through books. This is one of two large fundraisers this year.
- Jog a Thon (April): Students will ask for donations from friends, family and businesses in preparation of running with spirit to support our school and earning funds along the way. Classes will work together as a team to bring in donations and have fun along the way!This is one of two large fundraisers this year.
- Family Restaurant Nights (dine out once a month to support BR!): Local restaurants will donate a portion of sales to Bryant Ranch when you dine with them.
- Amazon Smiles Add Bryant Ranch School PTA to your Amazon Smiles account and each time you shop on Amazon the school will get a donation.
On behalf of the PTA Executive Board, I wish everyone a fun and productive school year and look forward to your continued support. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at BRPTAPresident@gmail.com Please know that questions and suggestions are always welcome!
Your Bryant Ranch PTA Executive Board
President – Raina Southwell
Executive VP – John Chung
1st VP Ways and Means – Lynnsey Jorgensen
2nd VP Programs – Denise Baker
3rd VP Volunteers – Angela Magdelano
Treasurer –Alina Otelea
Financial Secretary – Lauren Tarquin
Recording Secretary – Kristy Case
Historian – Nina Salcedo
Auditor – Linda Alvarez